Blzbntbgs00000002

˝connection to the blizzard game server has been lost.please exit and try again˝

so i played 10matches this morning and went to play fifa and hour later started warzone but it couldnt connectto online in blizzard and didnt show login option just loading and went straight to offline but i change my region to america and it showed login and logined to online blizzard and changed back to europe and as i start game everytime it shows me˝connection to the blizzard game server has been lost.please exit and try again˝and this error code BLZBNTBGS00000002 so i tryed to reinstall blizzard,cmd commands reset ip reseted modem restarted pc every method i could find on youtube but still getting error so help me fix this sh1i1it

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue for days now. I am getting so irritated, I have tried every solution and nothing is working

ya im having problems with connecting to the app. and now i cant even get into it .

You guys too? find any solutions yet?

today i face the same problem and i try so many thing , but still not working , plz share solution

Please do not resurrect old threads, If you cannot find a currently active thread with your issue it is best to create a new thread as information in years old threads is a lot less likely to be useful for any current iterations of that particular error message. First however make sure you have gone through the steps in the article for BLZBNTTAS00000002 including the advanced steps and if that does not solve the issue, then post or submit a ticket for direct Blizzard Assistance. (Click your name at the top right of the page, click support, click contact support)