Blzbntagt00001393

Cant update or repair. Diablo 4

1 Like

I have the same problem.

1 Like

made a ticket but I dont think I will get a reply soon :frowning:

Can’t update or repair as well.

This is the reply to my ticket. Tried all but not working, so we have to find our own solution. So I uninstall and installed it again. it worked.

Rainmithwen
Howdy Faith

We’re sorry you’re experiencing crashing, freezing, or launch issues in Battle.net App. We understand how frustrating this can be, but we’re here to help you resolve these issues. Please follow the steps below, and if the problem persists, consider contacting the Battle.net App forums or consulting with a local tech expert for further assistance.

1. Update Graphics Drivers and Windows: Ensure your graphics drivers and Operating System are up-to-date. 

2. Verify Game Files: For Blizzard's Battle.net launcher, select Battle.net App, click on the Options menu, and choose Scan and Repair.

3. Disable Background Applications: Close unnecessary background applications, as they might interfere with Battle.net App. Check for any resource-intensive programs running in the background and close them before launching the game. 

4. Run as Administrator: Right-click the Battle.net App shortcut or executable and select "Run as Administrator." This ensures that the game has the necessary permissions to run smoothly.

5. Adjust In-Game Settings: Lower in-game graphics settings to reduce the strain on your system. Experiment with different settings to find a balance between performance and visual quality.

6. Check for Overheating: Monitor your system's temperature while playing. Overheating can cause crashes. Ensure that your CPU and GPU temperatures are within acceptable ranges. Clean any dust from your computer components and ensure proper ventilation.  

7. Reinstall the app: Uninstall Battle.net App, restart your computer. Corrupted installation files can lead to various issues, and a fresh installation might resolve the problem.

If, after following these steps, you are still experiencing issues, we recommend visiting the Battle.net App forums on the official Blizzard website. There, you can find a community of players and developers who can provide additional insights or solutions based on their experiences.

If all else fails, consider contacting a local tech expert who can perform a more in-depth analysis of your system to identify and resolve any hardware or software issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.