BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 modern warfare

Yeah i scanned my game with the scan and repair & instead of repairing or updating the game it says whoops something broke try again I tried again but it keeps doing that so I was thinking of reinstalling modern warfare to see if that might help any suggestions oh btw I’ve tried on another network & I got the Microsoft virus protection real time off and the firewall within that also off I paid for season 6 and I hope this will start working so can get the unlocks in time

Hey, ORYAN! This is apart of the known issue here.

With you already trying another network, reinstalling is the next best step. So far we’ve primarily seen either another network or reinstalling resolving these issues until we have more information to update on the main thread.

Thanks for your input m8 but are you sure it’s the same because modern warfare for keeps wanting to scan and repair but ends up each time saying whoops gotta do it again but if your findings help that’s awesome like I said hopefully I’m able to unlock season 6 because I really wanted that character oh and I’m not able to play it

i am getting the same issue. i get the error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 whenever im updating the launcher.

Also I tried a fresh install and keep me posted