Blzbntagt000008a4 Call of Duty Warzone

blzbntagt000008a4 код ошибки который мне выдает.Полазил по форумам вообще ничего не помогает.Переустановил игру 3 раза и лаунчер вместе с ней.Не помогло.Загрузка останавливается всегда на одних и тех же цифрах.Ребят помогите пожалуйста.

1 Like

Same issue here BLZBNTAGT000008A4 when trying to either download the game or install a patch.

Try jump region.

Copy past from a ncie guy:)

What i did :

1. Closed Battlenet
  2. Control + Alt + Del > Kill all Battlenet agent.exe
  3. Launch Battlenet again
  4. Before clicking on update > Change region to another one (i dit Europe to America)
  5. The Download will started
  6. If your download is not starting you must click on Pause (right side of the download bar) wait maybe 10 seconds and click again and your download will continue again.
  7. Don’t forget to change your region back when your game is downloaded.

Important : changing your region have no impact on the game because the game is multi Lang

9 Likes

Thanks mate, that solved my issues [quote=“ExclusivE-21400, post:1, topic:4447, full:true”]
blzbntagt000008a4 код ошибки который мне выдает.Полазил по форумам вообще ничего не помогает.Переустановил игру 3 раза и лаунчер вместе с ней.Не помогло.Загрузка останавливается всегда на одних и тех же цифрах.Ребят помогите пожалуйста.
[/quote]

This worked for me thanks! I tried like 100 things before i searched on the internet legit thought that something was wrong with my PC. The devs atleast should make it easy for the players…

It still failing for me :C

Unfortunately, it didn’t help me. After today’s update, I cannot update the game and install it now. Another game like a Overwatch

error BLZBNTAGT000008A4

worked 100% for me too. Thanks a lot man.
just change region before starting to download. Or make a pause then change. I had to change from europe to america. GG

Legend! Thanks for this!

I cant play the game since today’s update. I cant download the game, i cant do nothing.
BLZBNTAGT000008A4

Всё работает, но скорость загрузки упала в 2 раза.

I can only download for America and not Europe… it all fails when I switch back to Europe…