Blizzard Video Policy and Fan-made Content

I’d like to inquire about something that was not mentioned in the Blizzard Video Policy. With the recent advancing technology and the rise of AI, I wanted to check in and ask about Blizzard’s stance on using AI (AI art, AI voice, AI music, etc…) for content creation in any of Blizzard’s intellectual property while also following all the guidelines in Blizzard Video Policy. I am curious to know if there are any guidelines or policies in place regarding this topic.

Does anyone know where I can get an official response? I tried contacting community-videos@blizzard,com email that I found in the blizzard video policy website around 20+ days ago but I have not yet received a response or maybe it is just not monitored. I have also contacted support but they referred me to the forums.

You are not going to get any answers here unfortunately. You can ask, and people can relay that up the chain, but any policy change will be from official sources and posted on the legal page with the rest of the policy.

When in doubt, don’t. Is usually the best advice.