Blizzard support SUCKS! No response

My account was hacked a few days ago and they haven’t even contacted me or my friend back. Both of us made a ticket because it is pretty serious since all my banking info is saved on the account. But they simply just don’t respond to you at all. My friend has been waiting longer than the waiting time which is 24 hours but still hasn’t heard a thing. I had to make a new account just to submit a ticket as well which I find pretty bad since people can’t make tickets that lost their main accounts until they make a new one just for the tickets. My support ticket is Ticket Number: US98591880.

3 Likes

im dealing with the same bs its been 4-5 days an got 1 email an i did what the email said resent it back an STILL NOTHING>

1 Like

I am sorry for your situation. The support that blizzard provides to gamers is below subpar. Blizzard support team would have to actually care about the gamers involved in such situations. Blizzard’s support team could care less, which is the main problem.

Blizzard’s support service doesn’t suck! It doesn’t exist!!

I’ve had an issue with characters disappearing in D2R and I can’t even get around their circle reporting system to actually submit a ticket or talk to someone. it’s absolutely ridiculous. D4 was the last Blizzard game I ever buy.

1 Like

Trying to report a bug is impossible. I have gone in circles from page to page, but no button to click to report a bug or open a ticket.

They don’t give a fück about their players at all. They just want your money and that’s it. You’re probably better off being hacked than to keep playing their greedy fücking games as they don’t care what happens to their own player base. They are legit killing their own game as they ban and suspend people left and right because the bots they set up is rigged to suspend and ban from a # of small reports.