Blizzard support is useless

I put a ticket in to refund a gift the day of recieving it, and support took 3 days to respond and they told me that i cant get it refunded because of the time thats passed. i havent even claimed the gift and theyre just too lazy to do anything about it.

5 Likes

If you did not make the purchase, you can’t refund it. The person who paid Blizzard for the gift would be the one to refund it.

While all purchases are final, they do make exceptions if submitted in a timely way. The date of ticket submission is what they go by, not the day they get to it. Again though, the person who bought it needs to be the one putting in the request.

1 Like

blizzard support is less than useless, I got a suspension from the game because trolls in /2 trade chat mass reported me and I obviously appealed it, I read the transcript it’s obvious what happened and that I didn’t break tos. first GM to reply closed the ticket after spending 10 seconds on my ticket, and honestly I don’t even know if the guy can read and write in the English language because of what a poor job he did.

I spent 10 seconds typing this and it’s more concise and understandable than the reply I received to my ticket.

Uninstalling the game, this game is going to die and the toxic/trolls people in it are helping and to make matters worse the GM’s who are paid a living to help this issue are utterly useless.

I speak from exp, ive seen games go this route and die, ye were warned. adios blizzard.

didn’t feel like posting my own thread, thats why.

Unless I am incorrect, you also posted on the WoW CS forum with a very similar thread. If not, somoene in a similar sitution did.

What someone says to you has no bearing on what you are allowed to say. You can still get penalized. Two wrongs don’t make a right and all that.

This thread here with a Blue reply may give you some insight. Having a long history of account infractions does impact the length as well.