Blizzard Launcher Blank

When the Blizzard Battlenet App opens, several of the game pages are blank. WOW, Overwatch, SC2 pages are all blank. There is no play/install button to click. Can anyone please help?

Exact same problem i am having.

I am also having this exact problem - any reports yet?

Hey guys all i did was uninstall battle.net app and reinstall and my stuff is working again i suggest you do the same.

Ok, thanks, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Battle.net program and it came up with only an advertisement showing - I had to “X” out of that ad before anything else would show up, then all was normal. I think that ad was actually the issue all along. Thanks for the assist, Dusty!

yeah in the top right corner of the add there will be a “x” just click and you will be good to go. took me a bit to figure that out.

Just came back to check new diablo 3 DLC’s, got the same problem; did all steps from this mini-tutorial:

it’s still the same - buttons are unactive, i can get into settings etc, these are not lagging… everthing else freeze and turns blank screen. Too bad I bought and activated these DLCs, shoul’ve check the launcher app first lulz :grinning: :confounded: