Blizzard Authenticator UI Stuck


I ran into an issue trying to set up the Blizzard Authenticator on my account. At the end of the day, it seems to have worked, but I did encounter what appear to be UI bugs during the process.

I’m using an iPhone 11 with iOS 13.7. This is the first time I’ve tried to use this device with Blizzard Authenticator.

Steps Followed:

  1. submit code received by email
  2. land on screen that says “Setting Up”…
  3. wait several minutes (“Setting Up” never finishes) (error)
  4. force close app
  5. reopen app
  6. observe error “Request Error: your request did not go through…” (error)
  7. wait a few seconds for app to refresh
  8. app now appears to be in a normal state
  9. log into client
  10. approve the authentication request on device (works)

I’ve also noticed screens not loading properly in at least one other non-Blizzard app so far.