Blizzard aint freaking responding to my support ticket

I have an old phone number on my account I can’t freaking change BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE IT ANYMORE AND THEY ARE SENDING IT A GOD DAMN VERIFICATION CODE. So I send a damn ticket, they reply saying attach my ID, I look at the guide and do that and I don’t even see it uploaded but I assume they can, I sent it only around 10 or so minutes AFTER THEY RESPONDED and they haven’t freaking responded in like, 3 days. I want to play OW2. Why the hell is it taking so god damn long for them to respond to this crap.

1 Like

This forum is for community based support involving our classic games such as Diablo II: 2000.

There is no one on any forum that can assist with an account issue which must be handled through the support ticket you have submitted.

Due to the upcoming Overwatch 2 launch, the recent Wrath of the Lich King Launch, Updates for Diablo II: Resurrected, Diablo Immortal and Hearthstone along with the recent betas for Dragonflight, Modern Warfare II and Diablo IV, ticket wait time is rather high.

If your ticket has not been responded to yet, make sure you have any requested documentation to help remove the old SMS number from the acct. They will require some sort of verification since this is a security device. If you have a bill showing the phone number, you can include a screenshot/picture of it by adding it to your ticket in a reply.