Black ops cold war refund

Hello, I have been trying to get a refund on black ops cold war. I followed the ticket response rout but got denied. I have purchased almost every game on battlenet and literally had no issues with performance (even modern warfare/warzone run 70-120fps for me)

Problem seems to be the optomization of this game. Black ops Cold war REFUSES to stay above 60fps regardless of turning settings to minimum, running in 720p vs 1080p, render scale has been used in both 720p and 1080p but still hit lows below 40fps.

Multiple fix attempts have been made (overclocking my ryzen 7 2700, overclocking rx580, running dual channel ddr4 instead of single channel, settings optomization guides have been followed, ran as admin, disabled EVERY non essential to windows 10 background process, updated and downgraded drivers, changed priority, changed power plans, debloated windows 10, formatted pc etc) with no fixes.

I held out since PRE ORDER in hopes this game would be fixed, but nothing has been done. All I want is my money back so I can invest in something like loot boxes in OW, or maybe give WOW a try/subscription. I have not had to ever deal with such poor support from a game until cold war.

Thankyou.

The problem is activision and not caring for the customers… They are happy to take the money but not fix the bugs much.