Being disconnected regularly from WoW for no reason

I’ve been getting the WOW51900319 error constantly. It doesn’t have a fixed time or a moment, I just get booted out of nowhere. My internet is, as far as I’m concerned, working fine. I remain online on my blizzard app, no dc, no nothing, just WoW booting me randomly.

40 Likes

This has been happening to me today as well. It goes through and contacts servers, etc. until it gets to the character screen, loads it up, and then boom, error 51900319. I’ve tried different networks and still get the error right when the character screen loads up :confused:

16 Likes

I’ve also had the same issue. How has something like this not been seen by admins?

5 Likes

I cannot get to character selection screen. I get the same error as poster and kicked to login portal. I have tried all the trouble shooting. Restarting client, changing cache folder names, restarting router, modem, PC. Still getting same issue. (Classic seems to work for me, I am referring to retail.)

9 Likes

There are lots of people on right now with no problem. I only just started trying to log in, but no luck so I figured I’d see if the Forums had any explanations.

2 Likes

I’ve done the same as UtopianDream. Reset folders, DNS, router, modem… I’ve tried being on a VPN. I’ve updated my drivers and my windows is also updated.
My husband can’t log on my computer either. It’s as everyone has described. Instant disconnect upon reaching the character selection screen. Sometimes it’s instant. I can log into everything else fine with my battlenet credentials even the mobile companion app.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue and going through the steps to resolve it are getting me nowhere.

1 Like

I Never have login problems until just now it keeps kicking me back out i cant even get to the character screen

2 Likes

no luck either, but able to get on WOW Classic no problem

4 Likes

Same here…gee why did I pay for this??? Blizz just allow a free server move if that is the problem you guys are killing me

1 Like

I as well am having the same issue, I’ve seen fixes involving advanced settings and messing with your background and foreground fps but none of that has worked, even tried restarting my PC and logging out and back in to battle.net

1 Like

Same issue. Right when the character selection screen should come up, the error message occurs. It happens every time I try to log in.

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty annoying. Finally get a day I can play in the last two weeks, and it won’t let me log in.

2 Likes

at this point I dont even see the character screen before it throws the error.

4 Likes

I am also encountering the same error. I had zero issues logging in prior to this latest maintenance, so I have to assume it’s a bug related to it, as my PC and internet are stable and functioning.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue, I launch retail from BattleNet, and get the WOW51900319 error after very briefly getting to the character selection screen. I haven’t logged into the game since Sunday.

4 Likes

yeah me and my group have tried logging on and can’t even get on the server. We have one person that is on a different internet and nothing. We are all trying to get on to Eredar though. Maybe other servers are better?

I am having the same error (WOW51900319) on 3 different computers and 2 different networks.

2 Likes

I am also having the same issue. I have tried all of the recommended suggestions as per the Blizzard support article: WOW51900319 - Blizzard Support
This has happened as soon as the game updated today’s patch (08DEC20).

5 Likes

This is ridiculous, been trying for the past 30 minutes on get on.

2 Likes