Beeholder's goggles

I don’t know if anyone is like me but being a plate wearing toon with no interest in engineering (I have been a BS since day 1) & trying to find any other goggles that aren’t the Fel-Proof goggles for transmogrification purposes, is Imo a huge oversite on Blizzard’s part. Mail wearers get goggles from Flame Leviathan, leather wearers get goggles from Violet hold, clothies get 2 sets of goggles, 3 if they were lucky enough to hold onto Speedy Racer goggles, yet plate wearers get none. (I don’t count Beholder’s eye as it only covers 1 eye.) I have solved this issue with Beeholder’s goggles, but it’s got a 1-hour duration with a 1-hour cd, which is all fine and dandy, but could Blizzard not make these a cosmetic item so ppl like me who, ever since the 1st time I met Fargo Flintlocke, died laughing at how absurd he was, and then decided I needed to get me some goggles like him. (yes, I know his goggles are green) I mean, who doesn’t want to run around looking like they’re ready to attempt Going Down, ride Baarut the Brisk through Argus, take a FP, do Its Race Day in the Ramparts, or any other high-speed activity without fear of getting bugs in our eyes. I don’t know how to petition Blizzard for changes in the game, but if anyone reads this could help me get started, I would greatly appreciate any help at all in this matter.

This forum is for feedback about the Support section of the Blizzard website for all games. It involves the ticket process and support knowledge base articles.

If you want to ask a question about World of Warcraft you would want to post on the WoW forums.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

ok I’m not too sure what you mean, I think your saying I posted in the wrong forum?

Yes, that is what I am saying :slight_smile:

There are no WoW players here to give you suggestions about your transmog options. You will have better chances for results on the WoW forums.