Battle.net Startup Crash

The Report Id is the following: E2BD5B8B-16D0-4B63-A074-816CE091F08F

Everytime I startup my battle.net launcher, it crashes before I am able to see any of the games/store menus. I have already tried uninstalling and deleting any files labeled with “blizzard” or “battle.net” and it still crashes.

My battle.net app crashes as soon as I start the application up. I have already tried uninstalling the program and deleting any blizzard files and reinstalling it. I’m still getting the same problem

Hey AETHERNET,

Are you running the Blizzard app as Admin? If so, there may be other programs causing a conflict such as security software. Try disabling all other programs and temporarily uninstall any antivirus programs to test the app. You can always reinstall that security software again once this is resolved.

This is happening to me aswell. Worked fine lastnight but now its not, ive tried so many things to get it to work but nothing is working

nothing helps so sad

So I already tried running it as administrator and it still doesn’t work. I haven’t installed anything that would’ve conflicted with the Blizzard app because it was working the other day. It also worked randomly last night once, but once I closed the launcher and tried opening it again it crashed and it keeps crashing

Aethernet,

Looks like you have an AMD graphics card. We’ve gotten some reports of problems with some of the latest AMD drivers causing crashes of the battle.net app just like this. Here’s some more info on it. Can you try the things Caterpepi mentions in the thread below?

The disable gpu worked for me. I’m running a GeForce RTX 2080 with an Intel on Windows 10.

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net Launcher.exe” --disable-gpu

Thank you and hope this helps someone else.

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.