Battle.net server error

On app I have erro something is wrong try again. It’s no lanucher becouse after login to accout on webside I have similar server error.

6 Likes

its saying there is no valid license found when i try to log into D4 and yes im having trouble on the website also, I hope our accounts are still intact!

3 Likes

yea im having the same problem with the desktop-app and when i try to play any of the wow-versions i keep get disconected before the game even launches.

2 Likes

just another blizzard F up, we used to em now after 15+ years they cant do 1 thing right on launch

2 Likes

maybe they got hckd or ddos again? i wish they would release a statement, not knowing is killing me

1 Like

I’m also seeing same message about no license found when trying to log into D4. I noticed if I go to my account details on battle.net, a warning appears in the top right saying “Server Error: We couldn’t retrieve some of your information. Please try again in a few minutes.” and the same page is unable to display my BattleTag underneath Phone Number.

2 Likes

it just reset itself, im in

Mabe servers are down, and I can’t login. D4 is also with “no licese” error.

Same problem in here. Everytime I try to connect into WoW server I’m being constantly disconnected. I also obtained announcement in my Battle.net account page that there is some server error causing issues with loading some of my information (data).

4 Likes

yeah same issue here , i get the message oops something went wrong and when i try to login the 51900118 message is there, and i get disconnected .

2 Likes

Tell me about it… I was removing runes in D2R between accounts while this sh1t happened. Now the runes will be gone.

1 Like

Greetings from Germany :smiley: Servers down.

3 Likes

Greetings from South Africa. :wave: Same issue down here! Looks like it’s global. Just “Oops! Something went wrong” inside the Battle.net app, and when you try to launch a game, e.g. Diablo 4, you just get the 31506 error message (unable to find licence data).

2 Likes

после обновления не могу зайти в игровой мир , ошибка 51900118 страна Польша, у кого ещё такое ?

3 Likes

Hello,

My Battle.net-app doesn’t load either, I keep getting:
Oops! Something went wrong.
An error occurred while loading the content

And when I go to my Blizzard profile I get this:
Server error -
We were unable to retrieve some of your information. Please try again in a few minutes.

Greetings from Germany :<

4 Likes

I am having this issue as well. Whats the fix or expected ETA if its blizz side?

tutto bloccato non si connette. qualcuno sa qualcosa??

1 Like

same here, also cant submit a ticket to the support (same meaningless error: You can’t submit this ticket.
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.)

Will this be fixed today?

Same problem here :frowning:

1 Like