Battlenet says "Account banned" COD CW Activisionsays no ban

I am posting here as I have tried all other options available to me

I downloaded and Launched Call of Duty Cold War, where I then idled so that the game can install shaders and what have you.

When I returned, the game and Battle net both say that my Account has been banned outright.

Since then I have tried to diagnose why I was banned and have since visited the Activision Support website, as I am aware that Bans are handled by them and as such Blizzard wouldn’t be able to do much if anything at all to help me at all.

However, when I signed in to Activision and went to appeal the ban, (which to my knowledge is the only way to lodge a ticket with them at all, since they also do not have a phone line to call) I cannot appeal a ban, as according to the website I have no standing bans at all.

I have checked 19 times thus far, as well as that this is the Activision account signed in for my blizzard account.

I am at a loss on what to do or who to contact, as Activision won’t let me appeal a ban that does not exist, and Battle.net tells me my account is banned, much as the game tells me the same when I launch the game, which confuses me, as surely if the game is also telling me I am banned, then I would be able to submit a ticket to Activision for review?
( Which by the way is the only way on Activision Support to submit a ticket / talk to a human)

I tried submitting a ticket to Blizzard support a few days ago outlining exactly this, and the response I was received was link to Activision Support, which I had already stated is a dead end.

If anyone has had a similar thing happen, to the same game or not, and had it resolved, I’d be appreciative for a response, even if it is to confirm the game I had bought and played a year ago is now useless haha.

If it also helps, I can provide screen shots of the things I am describing.