Battle.net not installing

My Battle.net launcher is not instaling after many pc restarts

Hey there Pyoda,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. Can you provide more information regarding the issue? Does the installation get stuck, never start, or give you an error message?

yes hey its is geting stuck on updating blizzard agent like in many other threads and i tried all solutins other found and no have worked so far

Pyoda - Thank you for getting back to me with that info! If you’re getting stuck at “Updating Blizzard Agent”, this indicates that something is preventing the connection to our patch servers. Can you temporarily test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot or VPN? This will help us quickly determine whether the issues are network-related.

If the issue is resolved when using an alternate network, at that point we can be sure that the issue is isolated to the primary network. In these situations, ultimately we can only recommend contacting the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance determining what is causing the issue to occur on that specific network. They might need to adjust network-level security/firewall settings or temporarily replace the network devices in your home to narrow it down further. I always recommend requesting to be forwarded to a “level 2 or level 3 technician” when contacting the ISP since the front-line representatives typically only have access to basic diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions going forward.

Hi, I have tried this using a different method with the same results. I did get it to start to load yesterday and after 12 HR its was stuck at 88 percent for 3 HR. I have tried about everything I am not sure what else to do. Can someone contact me offline?

so i tried a alternate network didnt work same problem

i think i sloved my problem, share my experience:

1. May be you select the wrong region that is not online.
    Check Agent Logs, you can find it at “C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.7600\Logs”. then check URL is available or not, for example, mine is “cn-patch-battle-net”, this URL is unreachable. The problem is the “Argument[0]: ‘–locale=zhCN’”.

2. You need delete wrong regoin in reg.
    win+R, run regedit, seach “Blizzard Entertainment”, you will find key “locale=zhCN”, you should delete all “Blizzard Entertainment”.

3.Then reinstall, select the right region, for example, “English(US)”, then installation is normal.

I wasn’t able to download Vanguard and tried everything on the forums. I un-installed battle.net to re-install and see if that fixed the issue, but my battlenet download has been stuck on Updating Battle.net with the progress bar completely full and blue. I tried what hittle2000 recommended, but it still hasn’t fixed my issue.