Battle.net is broken BLZBNTBTS00000011 AND BLZBNTBNU00000006

So I went on battle.net app and it said: We couldn’t verify the digital signature of your Battle.net Agent. no idea what THAt means. So I had to uninstall it, buuuut then it says I can’t. I then updated my drivers, which did nothing, I deleted all the folders, which also didn’t fix and thing. I can’t REINSTALL the app cause of the: We couldn’t verify the digital signature of your Battle.net Agent issue. So that means I can’t uninstall the app, I can’t reinstall it and I can’t do NOTHING with it. What do I do?

3 Likes

There was a similar topic… back in May 2022… here:

The “solution” involved installing a virus scanning software called 360 Total Security and scanning your HD. Yeah, I know… all kind of alarm bells ringing… but heh, many players did say that it solved the issue for them. Have a read !

Of course, you may want to try the suggested steps here before trying that 360 Total Security virus scanner:

Good luck !

I decided I wanted to go play Overwatch today and came across the error “BLZBNTBNA0000000C” saying the launcher couldn’t verify the digital signature. So I clicked the link, tried to do the uninstall and it gave me the error “BLZBNTBNU00000006” telling me there was an issue trying to uninstall it. I then went to the advanced troubleshooting option and it did nothing.

Exactly the same problem on EU. When I try to launch Starcraft 2, I get this error and am even unable to uninstall the Battlenet launcher. I also tried the proposed solution to manually install the certificate, but it did not help.
Yesterday, everything worked perfectly.

I have the same problem, if anyone knows what we can do, please reply or ask Blizzard or Activision to say something.

I have the same problem with overwatch. It is impossible to launch the game or to unistall battle.net. I have deleted all my files “Battle.net” “Blizzard” and all my games manually. But now i can t install Battle.net due to the same problem : BLZBNTBTS00000011. Please help me.

Same issues, different day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.