For me I prefer having things like the Battle.net Launcher where its in (the very least) a Windowed Full Screen Option. I do not like the Windowed for my laucnhers. I would like to see an option for a Windowed Full screen option for those who prefer it. IS there anyone else who prefers this besides me.
Alt enter should make it full screen or disable high dpi settings on the b-net launcher for full screen!
I mean have it always launch in a Windowed Full screen mode.
Seems it just needs to remember the last state it was in when closed. Maximized when closed, maximized when launched.
I recently posted this on another thread. Hopefully, I am understanding what you want and the steps below are helpful to you.
- Resize the battle.net launcher window so there is desktop space on each side.
- Right-click the launcher window to open the window menu.
- Click “Size” and hover over any of the four corners to get the bi-directional sizing cursor.
- Click and hold the corner you selected and drag it to fill two sides of your screen.
- When you drag the corner to the very edge of the screen, carefully let go of the mouse button to ensure there is no desktop peeking through.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 on the opposite corner of the window to have the launcher window take up the full screen.
- Navigate to the window menu and click on “Size” one final time.
- This time when you have the multi-directional cursor, simply click in the center of the screen. This will set the size of the window for when you re-open it in the future.
- Close the window and then re-launch the battle.net app to confirm the window re-sizing worked.