I have tried several different troubleshooting tips for a day or two now, and I am still unable to install the battle.net client. Whenever I attempt to install the client, I recieve the following message:
“Whoops! Looks like something broke.”
I have tried uninstalling all traces of blizzard and battle.net under the following folders:
• %LOCALAPPDATA%
• %APPDATA%
• %TEMP%
• %PROGRAMDATA%
As well as disabling third party security programs, of which I had none.
As well as making sure my drivers and windows were fully up to date, in addition to multiple computer restarts.
Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us with those details regarding the install issues. Can you temporarily test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot or VPN? This will help us quickly determine whether the issues are network-related.
If you’re able to finish the installation when using an alternate network, at that point we can be sure that the issue is isolated to the primary network. In these situations, ultimately we can only recommend contacting the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance determining what is causing the issue to occur on that specific network. They might need to adjust network-level security/firewall settings on your modem or temporarily replace the device to narrow it down further. I always recommend requesting to be forwarded to a “level 2 or level 3 technician” when contacting the ISP since the front-line representatives typically only have access to basic diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.
I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions going forward.