Battlenet bug with warzone

same here i changed numbers but it wants me to verify with my old phone number which i no longer have. i wish they would ask a security question or verify through email but it keeps asking for my old number. i also i can’t update to my new number because it still wants me to verify that its me through my old number. this is so aggravating. i play all my other games but not warzone

3 Likes

I’m dealing with the same issue. I was able to play this last Friday and it suddenly started asking me to verify my account. I verified multiple times and I haven’t seen any unusual activity on my account. I find this odd because I have access to Vanguard and Cold War, just not Warzone. Did a clean boot on Windows and wiped my hard drive (basically started from scratch again), however this didn’t fix anything. Activision told me it’s an issue on Blizzard’s side.

2 Likes

I have been playing warzone for over a year. Now all of sudden it wants me to verify account but the phone number i have on blizzard dont exist any longer.
To change or remove the phone number they will try to send a verification code to the non existing number.
This makes no sense.

1 Like

It’s happening to me right now are they not gonna fix this

3 Likes

Yeah this is so F ing annoying. I contacted them and they removed the old number you guys should do the same. But this is so dumb. I have been playing warzone since it first dropped and now they wanna ask this nonsense. This game is already going downhill at is it is and now I gotta deal with this. I added my new number and now it doesn’t even send me the F****** code. Unbelievable. Seems like all they wanna do is point fingers and say oh contact them and the other company wants to say oh no contact them……

1 Like

I had the same issue and I got a reply that there is a problem with it not sending codes right now. If you don’t have the old number then you can make a ticket on the support page and if you prove that the account is yours they can take the number off.

1 Like

How did u contact them

1 Like

look up battle.net support page and make a ticket

1 Like

I was asked to verify earlier. Would not send me a code. Went into my account and disabled SMS then re-enabled it and got a text. Signed off for maybe an 3 hours. Trying to get back on now with the same issue.

1 Like

i have spent 10 hours on trying to get this fixed. have my new number in system now but still locked out for sending code to old number 10 hours ago and doing it to tell them codes i was getting

1 Like

they are doing update now lets see if they fix it

now they are saying wait 24 hours use diffrent browser see if it works.

1 Like

I got this verification msg last night, had an old # on the account and they were able to remove it once I contacted them. I put my new # in, was able to use the code they sent to verify and continue playing. Tried to log on this morning to play and ran into the same verification process but could never receive a code to start playing again. All they said was keep an eye on the forums :confused:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue haha ridiculous

2 Likes

This is insane, I’m not getting the text msg to verify

2 Likes

How long does it normally take for Blizzard to get back to support tickets to fix this issue?

1 Like

didnt work .ghghuhiids ,

I’m having the same problem. The code is being sent to my wife’s phone but I never had her phone on the account? WHen I login to my account to change the phone it send another verification email that never shows up. WHat the hell is going on?

1 Like

I don’t get an SMS code. Even if my mobile number is right. So i can’t play the game :frowning:

3 Likes

Got this same message. Never received a code now I can’t play Warzone

1 Like