Battle.net App forgetting password after standby

Pretty straightforward the title.

1. Have Battle.net installed and logged in on a current MacOS (like Sonoma 14.3.1)
  2. Close lid or send device to standby by another way.
  3. Wait a few minutes while the device kills all network connections and login-tokens of the Battle.net App run out
  4. Open device again, Battle.net now gets stuck in a loop for a few minutes and tries to reconnect although a connection to the internet has been established
  5. It fails and asks for a password.

Its really annoying, fix please.

btw: It already has been reported by other users and auto-closed because no one cares to reply, but I cant post links with my 10+ year account because I’m too new. Great system.

No, that’s not how it works.

Blizzard uses “Trust Level” to grant specific privileges to players… such as posting links or embedding pictures in their post. This Trust Level varies from game to game, region to region and even from one language to the next. For example, on this forum, I am Trust Level 3 while being Trust Level 1 on the German language forum and Trust Level 2 on the French language forum.

There are, mostly on the old forums such as WoW, Diablo III or Hearthstone, posts describing how Trust Level works. On the WoW forums, for example, you want to refer to: New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features - General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums .

Players with Trust Level 3 on the WoW forums can:

• Create Wiki Posts
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website

Players who don’t have Trust Level 3 (and that’s the purpose of my post) need to convert the link to Preformatted Text to be able to post it. How does one do that ?

Let’s take for example the following link: https://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/

If you try to post that link, you get an error about not being able to post links… when that happens, do this:

• highlight the entire link,

• click on the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the composition window as in this screenshot:

A link converted to Preformatted Text will be allowed by the forum software – the link cannot be clicked on, but we can copy it and paste it in our browser. The link above would look like: https://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/.

I hope this helps a bit… at least you should now know how to post links in your posts !     :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.