Battlenet Always Down

What is the problem Blizz, not making enough money? Why can’t you keep your other launcher online. You know how often Steam, Origin, etc go down? Do I get a refund for my lost game time? What garbage.

I have been “offline” and getting kicked off for three days now. Today I can’t even sign in anywhere but the webpage. Of course there is no response from Blizzard here, or on any social media. The only thing they’ve done is knock out the hackers Twitter. I expect free game-time. For the frustration, give me a month free. My wife bought the game and my sister, mom, dad just for Classic alone. $15 x 6 players per month … and now Blizzard seems to not be able to afford even DDoS protection?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Can’t get logged in to Battlenet. I have 3 accounts myself. For one of the biggest game companies of all time, they’ve always had the absolute WORST customer service and support. Their employees are nice enough, but the fix absolutely nothing.

This company is filled with absolute morons anymore. Getting a refund is so unlikely. Even the forum modertators here are morons, looking at some of their posts and responses to stuff. It’s like the @BlizzardCS twitter person responding with canned responses about “how to troubleshoot your connection” while it’s being announced all over the net that they are under attack. Just typical big business idiots.

Notice how the hardcore streamers always connected though?

2 Likes

Cannot connect to battle.net either. Tried all the suggested fixes for BLZBNTBGS80000011

Same, can’t login to battlenet and can’t find the wow classic, BLZBNTBGS80000011 reported.

after 10 min
don’t know what happen but I successfully login

This is likely going to be due to our weekly maintenance. We have a post regarding this on Twitter here. As well there should have been a breaking news notification on the app itself. Maintenance has since been completed so would give the app another try.

Reading these posts honestly makes me sad. Yah it is extremely frustrating when you cant get on as you pay for the game but I am sure you have a lot of pleasant memories on the games they have produced yet you have never come online to praise anything Blizzard has done, only come on to call people morons when obviously they are trying to get things done as best as they can. I understand the frustration but instead of coming in all heated and expecting anything, maybe you should try to just report whats going on and maybe you’ll get a better response. Just my two cents /shrug

1 Like

And looking at the timing of the posts, it was all during maintenance which usually happens every Tuesday. They even posted it days in advance to let you know. I was not able to log on until 9am but I was forewarned long ago about it. And for those complaining about Saturday, Blizzard cannot control when some bad actors decide to attack their servers. Just take a breath and enjoy the products when you are able to get on.

1 Like

You expect a month free for “frustration?” I doubt that, maybe a few hours. When was the last time you noticed a DDoS attack with Blizzard? This is the first one in a long time. Chill out and find a filler game. Damn.

2 Likes