Battle pass SCAM?

I have bought empowered battle pass on a class for $5. Received the rewards (cosmetics and other rewards 1-40).

I have re classed to another (necro) and decided to get another cosmetic through battle pass 9. I saw there was UNLOCK button, clicked it and it took me to the shop page. The Collector’s Battle Pass. I have purchased it for $10 and all I get was the Portal skin, Rank increase, and the Portrait border.

I don’t know if this is really a scam or it was just in game error that needs fixing.

But I believe, if you buy, you should get the worth of your purchase.

Buying a much expensive item should give a more value product.

In my behalf, this is a frustrating purchase.

Buying the Collector’s Battle Pass ($5), more expensive than the Empowered Battle Pass ($10). And receiving less.

Does it denote COLLECTOR’S really? Or just a waste of buying?

I am also still waiting on a response similar to this for days. Good luck

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a great chance that another user will have same issue. The button is still there. Anyone can mistakenly perceive that the Cosmetic is open for buying again. And its an expensive package that worth less (for those who already bought Empowered BP).

Hey folks,

The pricing on the Battle Pass has an optional two tiered system.

• The total for all five items is $14.99.

However, those five items can be bough in two tiers if desired:

• The weapon/armor cosmetics for $4.99.
  • The remaining frame/portal/boost for $9.99.

Meaning, if you bought them separately, you are simply paying $4.99 for two of the five items, and then later paying the remaining $9.99 for the remaining three items.

This can be seen by the price adjustment on the BP’s shop UI:

And as with all Battle Pass cosmetics (so far), they are only available once for the class that claims them. So neither switching to a new character nor a class change will make the cosmetics available again.

If the weapon/armor were available twice, buying them once through the Empowered BP would not adjust the price of the Collector’s Empowered BP down to $9.99

1 Like

all cosmetics should NOT be class bound

DeadlyMouse,

As that is not a bug report, but rather feedback (and also isn’t related to the topic of this thread), you’ll need to post it in the official discussion location for the right teams to see it.