Battle net says I don’t own the game

I’ve had overwatch and modern warfare for about a year. My bank account even states that. I took a break from playing games and now it’s saying I don’t own them. But if I log onto my account through Google chrome. It shows me all the games I own. And I do own those games. But the app on windows says I don’t own them. I’ve never made another account. I know I have bought the games and it tells me I own it. But I can’t play it

1 Like

Hey SaltyCrab,

I looked at your battle.net account and do not see purchases for Overwatch or Modern Warfare. I do see the one you just did for Cold War. If you purchased those games digitally than they are on another account. You will want to reach out to our support team with the receipts if you have them or with alternate email addresses so they can assist in helping you find the account.

1 Like

I had this same problem, are you connecting in the same region where you bought the games? I bought my games in North America but was playing in the EU when I needed customer support help and was connected to EU support when I should have been connected to North American since my account was in North America, not EU.

Hopefully this is an easy fix for you if that is the case. Blizzard reps never mention this when they are responding and won’t do anything about the wrong connections when you are traveling or move to a different region like this. Blizzard reps also do not have access to other regions account info to check this for you, you have to manually go to the right website if thatis the case. If you request support from within the game it should bring you to the region where the account is, not the region where you are connecting from.

Check the account page when you are connecting and asking for support does the page show the correct region? If not you can manually input it into the address bar and bypass Blizzards faulty links.

I bought modern warfare on May 22 on this account. I uninstalled blizzard battle net and modern warfare then when I re installed them a couple months later (This week) it shows that I don’t own the game and I need to re purchase it when it shows on my battle net account, I already bought it last year

1 Like

I own ow in account. But the app says I don’t own it. I do have ow active in my accout. I predicted it the cause was my Battletag. After I change to it I lost all my progress. Ingame Battletag changed too. I can’t figure it out it’ve been like this for 2 years.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with cod cold war I uninstalled for a few days because I needed the space but now apparently I don’t own it anymore

i have the same problem can anyone help me out ?i did everything but still cant get my account back its like im creating a new account which doesnt have anthing…how can we fix this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.