Battle Net not showing

Starting Battlenet up shows login screen, then goes off and no battle net window opening on desktop. Anybody else? I am in the UK.

4 Likes

Same here - started approx 5 mins ago. Battle net task tray icon is there - double click does nothing

I was having the same problem. After uninstalling and reinstalling the client the Battle Net window opens but it says that I couldn’t be logged in and suggests to play offline.

Clicking Go Online makes the login window pop up with the following message:

We are aware of an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in slow or failed login attempts. We are currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they are available. Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN on Twitter for further updates.

same for me i am from Austria and useing the german version, Login screen is showing but no window will pop up.

same for me, Italy. if you want to see the window you can right click and than logout. in that case the window will appear but what Ignacio said will happen.

same for me here, Austria

Same here in the NL, can click the icon but nothing happends. Would be nice if someone inform us what is going on.

Same here aswell in Sweden

Also in Israel…Well from the disconnection issue that hasent been fully fixed to this now…
Great way to start the event

Here in Holland same issue, we are logged on with two pc’s on same internet connection. One got in the other does not.
Logo for battle.net is there but won’t respond.

Edit: the Pc that was logged in, logged out and could not reconnect anymore.

Same here in France.

same issue in DK
We are aware of an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in slow or failed login attempts. We are currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they are available. Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN on Twitter for further updates.

just got online now

when I tried to log in this time, the launcher showed itself, but in offline mode but i cant go online :frowning:

Dang I just got online now, but the issue seems too still be live

Yes, the log in screen appears…t

It’s working again for me

I am having to reinstall Modern Warfare now, half the files in the game was missing because of this.

Closing this thread, there was an issue with connection and login services for the European region during this time. This should be fully resolved now. If there are continued issues, please create a new thread.