Battle.net Disconnects (ingame/idle)

Past week me and many other players have had this issue with disconnects from battle net launcher (during games and while not) i’ve surfed the forums and found few others with the same problem. it seems to be connected to blizzard’s connectivity and our specific providers (found other guy from my country with the same ISP(hotnet) who has the same problem) seems like there’s a routing issue with the ISP and blizzard servers because whenever Battlenet goes off, we are able to surf the internet/discord and other services work fine.
things i’ve tried to fix it (and didn’t help) :

1.Reinstalled fully battle.net launcher twice.
2.contacted blizzard support which hasn’t led to a solid solution(and my chat with the GM suddenly disappeared and isn’t archived).
3.flushed DNS and swapped few different top DNS hosts(google/cisco/cloudfare) -the problem persists.
4.firewalls/antiviruses off
5. all the basic restart router stuff
6. i am connected with cable
7.called ISP to clear it out, they assure theres no downtime of internet connectivity …

so this really makes me lost, some help would be appreciated.

expecting some deeper look into the matter.

thanks

hey there shinypants.
there’a a thread going with a GM already helping.
please visit [Nov 27] HOTNet ISP - High Latency & Disconnecting from Battle.net - #21 by Wolfman-2374 and if possible follow the GM’s instructions.
hopfully it will help him help us.
thanks.
im with the same isp btw.

Thanks for the referral, Wolfman! We’re seeing issues with HOTNet ISP at the moment and gathering information. Let’s focus the discussion there! Closing this thread.