Ban on Call of duty Cold War

When I try and lunch Cold war on my pc it says I have to log into the blizzard launcher but when I try and log in it says I am ban. I cant run War zone or Cold war on my pc but I can Warzone on my ps4. Also, my ps4 and Activision account Is connected to my blizzard account. PLS HELP
This makes no sense because if I am ban On battle.net on my pc I should be ban from warzone on my ps4.
I had cold war for 4 days and it has been two weeks since I have been ban and I can’t take this anymore THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!! I HAVE DONE NOTHING!!!

2 Likes

Blizzard sells game keys and provides the Authentication servers for CoD: Cold War on PC. Authentication checks the account name, password, and came key validity. Once that is done you are transferred to the Activision COD servers.

Activision makes CoD, runs their servers, handles all anti cheat software, handles bans, etc. If you wish to discuss your ban in CoD you need to do so with Activision.

I am ban on battle.net NOT activision if I was ban on activision I wouldn’t be able to play cod on my ps4. I cant even log into my battle.net account to submit a report because it say “Your Battle account is ban” it Gives me this error message " Error Code: BLZBNTTAS00000006" I had to make a new blizzard account just to submit a ticket.

I got ban on Battle.net, I bought cold war about two weeks ago and 4 days after I bought the game I got ban. I was confused, so I went to see if I was activision account ban on my ps4 too because all my accounts are connected but when I went to play on my ps4 I was able to play. I am very confused because I cant even log into my other battle.net account that is ban because it gives me " Error Code: BLZBNTTAS00000006" I had to create a new account (this account) just to create a ticket. I also haven’t gotten an email as to why I was ban or any info about the ban like the support page said I would. Pls help!

1 Like

Hey there,

We cannot assist with account-related issues through the forums due to privacy and security concerns. If you are receiving the error BLZBNTTAS00000006, check your email for details about the violation and a link to information on the appeals process.