Ban, no explanation

Action(s) Taken: Account Closure
Recent activity shows your account may be compromised. We disabled this account to protect your privacy and prevent further damage.

Greetings, ! Game Master Gobarannie here. Hope you’re doing well, aside from this!
That account has been banned from Battle.net, I’m afraid. Because we sometimes see false positives, and there are times accounts are hacked and the player doesn’t deserve a penalty, and because we understand the value an account has, I was glad to go over everything again, to ensure the penalty your account received was correct. That said, we have confirmed our initial findings, and the action will not be reversed or changed.
We understand that you may still have concerns regarding the action, but we must reiterate that it was taken to address a violation of the Terms of Use and End User License Agreement (), which all players accept before logging into the game.
We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in our games. Thank you for respecting our position.
While I wasn’t able to overturn this penalty, I’m glad I could check into it for you, and I hope your day goes well from here on!

So, I make a second account for my little brother, buy CoD and get banned for no reason?