Bad support, no service at all

Worst support ever, to long waiting time and when you get help the answer has nothing to do with the problem you have. So you answer them and again you have to wait for ages… And this you pay for .

6 Likes

Imagine that a support team that would actually get back to you. Good Luck they already have your money

My support ticket has 27 days. Apparently there to worried about changeing a picture in a raid than worrying about customer service

I totally agree with you, in my case my character is bug and does not receive loot and they do nothing to help me.

Absolutely agree… I submitted a ticket for chats not working in-game and in lobby, they send me back a 3+ step process of how to connect an ethernet cable and reset my router… I submitted 2 screenshots with other players in game and in lobby showing joinable games… id call my damn internet provider if my internet wasnt working, i wasnt, i was contacting the support team for your game on how to fix online content in your game… wtf?

Are you Silenced in any Blizzard games? If so you will be restricted from using social features until the Silence is over.

I agree this having 2 wait 24hr between each email is fustrating. A issue that could be fixed in less then 5 min is taking weeks

silenced? not sure, how would i find that out?

Normally you would get an email from Blizzard to your registered Bnet email account. They do that if there is any penalty applied in one of their games. This is normally the result of other players reporting you for spamming, language, trolling, etc. The report attaches the logs for GMs to review and take action on, or ignore if it was a false report. There are rare automated versions, but that is due to the anti spam squelch system to fight gold sellers and other disruptive activities.

No email from battlenet on this subject, just checked.

the chat is in and out, more out than in. and once on battlenet it doesnt seem to matter closing the whole system and or rebooting… not sure what causing it to not work, unknown from my side