My authenticator in the Battle.net app stopped working about two weeks ago. I noticed it when I tried to log in on the Battle.net homepage and the authenticator was requested here. My cell phone could not find a request. Entering the code manually didn’t work either. I got the error message “Authenticator code invalid” every time.
Blizzard’s customer service then deleted my phone number and the authenticator several times. I was told to clear the app’s cache, uninstall the app, add my phone number in Battle.net. I reinstalled the app, added the authenticator and again I get “Authenticator code invalid”.
Samsung Galaxy S10