Attention: Blizzard Marketing Department

This is a HUGE hail Mary…but

Hi Blizzard. I’m currently lying in bed writing this to you.

I have been a fan of Blizzard since I was 10 (am 30 now). And some of my first games were Warcraft 2 and Diablo 1 and 2.

You guys have been my favourite company all of my life and I actually played professional Overwatch and took part in the Overwatch Open (our name was something silly like BattlebornGOTY but we eventually got picked up by Faze/Obey) before the Overwatch league happened.

That’s when I got my start on Twitch and got my official Twitch partnership and 20k followers. Ever since then I’ve been trying to recapture that lightning in a bottle Overwatch brought my stream. Which brings me to why I’m writing you this grammatically illiterate letter out of pure hope and excitement.

I have been hyping Diablo 2 resurrected to my followers and viewers for months, but now in these final 2 to 3 days I have amped it up even more.

With over 4000 hours of Diablo 2 experience in the last 15 years under my belt ( I never stopped playing Diablo 2. I love it so much) can you please feature me in your launcher on launch day?

That would make me the happiest man alive, as I’ve been trying to breathe fresh air into my stream for over three years and it’s starting to weigh on me.

Not only that but I’ve been completely down in the dumps after my girlfriend of almost 6 years split up with me; so I’ve been spending all my time growing my brand. LOL anyways.

Here’s my info:

Twitch. tv/KeziaTv

Please please pleaseeeeeeee. I will be forever grateful and in your debt if you would do a blizzard fanboy this wish. I have even read all the books for Warcraft and Diablo haha. I love it!!!.

Please.

Thanks for reading this.

From: Timothy/ KeziaTv. A Blizzard fan who is chasing his dream of being a Diablo 2 resurrected streamer

Twitch. tv/KeziaTv

Love you guys. Let’s go to hell again!!!

18 Likes

Bump for a great streamer and a passionate blizzard fan

I don’t represent Blizzard and don’t work for them. I wanted to let you know though that what you are asking for won’t happen. Anyone chosen to be featured on the Launcher is part of the Influencer/Partner program for Diablo and is in touch with the Community Mangers who run it.

If, at some point, you want to be featured you would need to develop a relationship with the Diablo CMs. That includes a regular streaming schedule, having social media accounts in good standing that you use, etc. If at some point the Partner program for Diablo opens up apps, you would want to apply.

Posting on the forums is not going to get you to your goal, I am afraid.

Kezia is one of my favorite wholesome streamers and I would love to see this happen for him.

do it no balls, lol in all reality KeziaTv is a great streamer and good friend i think he deserves to be featured for d2r.

Hilarious streamer! so entertaining, please feature this guy he deserves it!

The Kezia community wants this to happen!!! lets goooooo!

Kezia has helped me find my love for D2 again!! great streamer, good luck!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Perfect person to watch play <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.

Awesome dude, make this happen!

Hope this happens, Kezia is one of the few twitch streamers that regularly streams D2

I hope this happends!! Kezia is the best!!!