Appealed COD ban, But im still banned on Battle.net

About three days ago I was banned on COD while I was out of town on a camping trip. When i came back I appealed the ban with activision support and thats when I found out that my account was hacked and then banned. Activision said they did everything. They unlinked a random steam account from my activision account and they said they unbanned me. The battle.net app currently still says that I am still banned and it says that the ban has taken place on my activision account. When I try to submit an appeal to the ban now, it says that there are no active bans on the account. Im pretty sure that there might be some miscommunication between activision and Blizzard where Blizzard is still under the impression that I am still banned when i actually am not. If anyone knows a way to fix this I would really appreciate the help.

sorry buddy that sounds really frustrating

I have the exact same problem, my activision got hacked and banned, appealed they unbanned me but battlenet still shows as banned, been a month now and still banned even though i can play on COD on other platforms ( xbox , steam , playstation ) battlenet wont help as they say its an activision issue, but activision just tell me my account is not banned. so frustrating, i wont be spending any more money with battlenet after this as they have stole £85 from me for MW3 and wont let me play it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.