Any GMs online for my ticket

I bought a game in US store somehow but i wanted EU one WoW war within epic bundle

There are no GMs on the forums. The refund system is actually semi-automated so that if you are within the refund window you can do it yourself without waiting on anyone.

Refund Policy Blizzard Refund Policy - Legal – Blizzard Entertainment

How to Request a Refund

You can request a refund using our support site and selecting the relevant game or order. We can only provide refunds for purchases made on our own platform. This includes purchases made through the Blizzard Shop, the Battle.net App, or within one of our games.

We will typically refund purchases to the method of payment used for the original transaction. In some cases, such as those where the original payment method cannot be refunded, we may provide the refund in the form of Battle.net Balance.

If the automated service doesn’t address your needs, our support team is available to help.

Refund Guidelines

Games and Expansions

We refund paid games or expansions within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t played for more than two hours.

Examples include:

• World of Warcraft
  • Diablo IV
  • Diablo III and its expansions
  • Warcraft III: Reforged
  • StarCraft: Remastered
  • Diablo II: Resurrected

This is the US refund link - note the address has “us.battle.net” in it instead of “eu.battle.net” which would be the EU website.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/1151

Ye i cant refund says pending so i will need to wait it out

Ah, yes. That means the transaction has not actually finished going through. Bank has authorized it, set aside your money, and marked it for transfer to the approved vendor (Blizzard). Problem is nobody at Blizzard can stop it at that stage. Once it finishes, (assuming it finishes), you can initiate a refund.

Once the refund goes through you can very carefully buy it on the Region you want. That can be tricky though as they don’t let some currency be used in other regions, etc. I know people do play in the EU though despite having US accounts so it has to be possible!

1 Like