Allow for Multiple Accounts per Authenticator please!

I’ve been around since closed/open beta and retail launch and then I left around 2011 as I wasn’t enjoying the game/expansion at that time. I’ve come back here and there to try out other expansions and really none of them really pulled me in like the original game did. With Dragonflight I’ve been enjoying it over all, I have my irks about it or changes to the game that came prior but overall as I said it’s enjoyable again.

With time life has evolved for me. I had/have 2 accounts and I have 2 of the physical keyfob authenticators since they came out, I use 1 account and my wife the other. I also now have 11 children, 10 of which my wife and I have adopted from foster care and some of them are at an age and maturity-ish where I’m having them try out WoW. However out of the 10 only 1 has a phone and even then his is locked down and the others will not be getting phones anytime soon because of maturity due to their backgrounds.

Upon setting up their accounts and trying to locate the physical authenticators I found that they were discontinued. Then when trying to add my phone/app and my wife’s phone/app found that since we both have accounts tied to them we can not use them.

So how are we supposed to use the Authenticator system when you can only link 1 account per 1 phone/app? Unless I’m missing something, I know while my situation is unique. I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in this. Also I know I’m not the only 1 with multiple accounts. I remember having friends/guildmates back in the day who had 2 or 3 or 4 accounts. I can’t see that you would be requiring people to have multiple phones for each account?

Is this something that is being looked at/into for adding the capability in the future? I hope so because it is quite frustrating.

Thanks