Adding a WC3 bot API

SC2 (and broodwar) have successful bot scenes (of course, completely isolated from ladder, e.g. SC2 AI Arena) which is both fun and allows for interesting interactions between players and community created bots. It further supports the growth and interest in the game and allows for the discovery of new strategies and approaches. Better bots can also help player retention by providing an intermediate skill level between existing bots and open ladder.

I have wanted to make a WC3 bot for a long time and to set up a sort of SC2 style bot arena. However, the support of WC3 for bots is much less than SC2. Given the recent developments in the WC3 space with new content, I think it would be super cool if blizzard could further expand the tooling for this approach. I know myself and others would be active users of it and would help the community to develop more interest in the game.