Add world chat channel in lieu of LFG channel changes

Hey,
I think you guys have noticed by now that LFG still isn’t being used the way you want it to be used.
Quite simply it comes down to alternatives, what other global chat channel is there?

So why not add “World” as a default chat channel and let users opt out of it, the world channel should be usable for anything even including group finding for those too lazy to use your new LFG tool or for those who don’t like the tool.

There is no LFG in season of discovery and it is a absolutely terrible experience to sit there typing looking for a group to no luck for the whole day. I spent 6 hours typing into chat with no luck at all. This game has a toxic community thats response to everthing is “get gud” like some sort of balding loser asmon fan. I was excited to come back to WoW and experience the good gameplay as retail just feels like a total waste of time. Im so disappointed in the community surrounding this game. Time to unsub.

There is a /world, it’s just that people simply want to use /LFG. There’s no way to really mitigate that, so you’d have to get the community to follow.