Add Ukrainian language to Activision Blizzard sites and app

Greetings, Activision Blizzard!

We need Ukrainian language on the Activision Blizzard websites and the Battle.net app. Now it is the time to notice and support your Ukrainian players.

Ukraine is the largest country in Europe by area. We are a large, promising and solvent market. We are very grateful for adding Ukrainian hryvnias to the store in March 2022. Due to this, you can precisely see how many of your players are from Ukraine . But if you add Ukrainian language to the site and the application, there will be even more of us.

Ukrainian esportsmen have repeatedly been champions of various tournaments, and regular gamers are constantly active. For example, Ukrainian WoW players had organised their own M+ tournaments on Live realms last year and currently Ukrainian MDI stream is one of 5 MDI language streams approved by Raider IO and Blizzard Esports team.

Your Ukrainian players are at war now. Someone is in the trenches protecting the entire free world from totalitarianism, someone is volunteering, someone is at home, being under fire of the occupiers. And we all need your support. The Ukrainian language on the Activision Blizzard websites and the Battle.net app is a very significant step towards your players, who are fighting for their freedom.

We are sure that Activision Blizzard doesn’t support russian aggression. But russia’s expansion continues not only at the warfront, but also in the sphere of culture. Russia is taking over other countries, imposing its language and seizing their information space. Therefore convincing other countries that all the territories captured by them are one single nation. But we are not. So we ask you not to support the linguistic occupation of Ukraine. It is now more important than ever.

Thousands of Ukrainian players hope for your support.

In case of necessity of the translation of your resources, you can contact Ukrainian translation organizations such as UnlocTeam or Shlyakbytraf. They have already been involved in the translation of Steam, so they can help you.

Thank you for your time.
Yours faithfully,
Your Ukrainian players.

805 Likes

Ukraine needs its own language in games! Please consider adding Ukrainian to the launcher, website and your games

175 Likes

I’m waiting for Blizzard’s response. They should add Ukrainian language, because it`s very important today.

126 Likes

Blizzard, we need Ukrainian localization! Ukraine is not Russia! We have nothing to do with the Russians! We want to see the native language! Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Heroes!

123 Likes

We want to play in our native language, is that too much?

97 Likes

We would really appreciate if you add Ukrainian language. Ukrainians need your support. Thank you!

95 Likes

Where do I need to sign to add the Ukrainian language?

89 Likes

Do it please, we need this.

70 Likes

I fully support the author! We need Ukrainian localization!

70 Likes

We will be grateful for adding Ukrainian language!

66 Likes

Please add Ukrainian. It is extremely necessary for Ukrainians for now.

63 Likes

Big plus. Why steam have Ukrainian interface but battlenet not :frowning: Ill love to see my native in battlenet launcher

64 Likes

We need Ukrainian localization!

57 Likes

Playing, paying and want ukrainian localization.

48 Likes

Please add the ukrainian language, it is very important for us
Ukrainians deserve to see their native language as much as any other people. We would be happy to see you support us even more

45 Likes

I totally agree with the post. I hope we will get Ukrainian language, it would be very valuable for the Ukrainian community.

45 Likes

Dear Activision Blizzard.
I have been a fan of your games for over 15 years, especially World of Warcraft. I would really like to play my favorite game in my native language - Ukrainian (only text is enough, voice acting is not so important) and transfer our country to the EU region, not RU. I hope for your understanding and support during this difficult time. Thank you.

46 Likes

I support this initiative!
I personally know people who have stopped playing Warcraft because they no longer want to play on russian servers, and on English-speaking servers it is difficult for them to communicate with other players and they have problems with understanding the storyline.
Ukraine has a very large population. Therefore, I am sure that if you add a server with a Ukrainian interface and voice acting, many former players will return and new ones will come.

41 Likes

I am a Ukrainian World of Warcraft player. Playing your wonderful game since 2009. From February 24, 2022, I defend my Ukraine on its eastern territories. I am “YES” the :hearts: Ukrainian language :hearts: in my :hearts: game :hearts: & :hearts:battle.net app :hearts: :ukraine:

59 Likes

Please add Ukrainian!!! At least for Site, and shop!

36 Likes