Add phone number invalid

Blizzard won’t help you with this issue. The most they will do is send you a copy pasted statement that literally doesn’t help.

My phone is registered in the same place my account is.
It’s not pre-paid (I even got it confirmed by my phone provider that mine is a post-paid phone)
My significant other is on the SAME exact post-paid phone plan as me, it’s literally the 2 phones tied into our internet. There is no difference between our phones aside from number, even the same model. Blizzard accepted their phone for some reason.

Even though I told Blizzard that, they still just send their “Don’t use pre-paid phone” unhelpful message.

The real problem is that whoever is in charge of this, doesn’t care about fixing the problem, and it is caused by a poorly implemented system. Their phone verification system is literally the only site/app that has an issue with my phone number, as my phone is tied in the same way to ALL of my accounts AND all of my work accounts as well.

Sorry you are dealing with this, they will likely never listen or try to create a work around for the issue.

1 Like