Add more ways to earn premium coin currency in Overwatch 2

I can look past the connection bugs, and the questionable changes made to the core of the game, but where my major malfunction lies is with the battle pass system. Asking for a number of coin currency to purchase the thing is reasonable, but unless I’m missing something here; how will anyone be able to purchase damn near anything without forking over 20+ dollars a season? As the game lies right now, the only way to earn coins for free are weekly challenges. a pittance of 50-60 a week. It takes 2 seasons just to purchase the season pass! All I ask is give us more ways to earn your sham of a premium currency. Let us play and enjoy the game, and for those dedicated enough to play weekly; earn the pass for the next season. From my first impressions, I am deeply disappointed in your decisions, and mourn the loss of the great game that was Overwatch. You had something successful, profitable, and most importantly enjoyable. Now you’ve killed it. I expect nothing to change. No one to listen, but there is still time to improve. All is not lost yet; listen to the fans, and glory will be yours.

1 Like