Activating a game purchased from Blizzard on Steam

Hello everyone.

Can I assign games that I bought on the Blizzard platform and have already installed on my computer to my Steam account?

I do not like the service of the platform and very poor, almost impossible communication with the service. I can’t change my phone number and it seems impossible. I want to buy the latest version of Call of Duty but I won’t do it until my account details are up to date Steam is much easier to do so I thought I’d assign the games to my Steam account.

Thank you for help.

This forum is for community based technical troubleshooting for issues specific to our legacy titles like Diablo II: 2000.

For specific Blizzard titles it is best to post in that games designated forum. For anything related to Activision titles it is best to contact Activision support: Support Options | Activision Support

As for your question, typically progress is platform specific and I am unaware of any progress being shared between Steam and Blizzard Desktop Application installations but you can reach out to Activision for more information on that.