Account silence and it doesn't expire

8 days ago my battlenet account was silenced. I had no idea why, so I opened a ticket to ask.

All I got from them was:

" First, and foremost, I would like to apologize, in Blizzard behalf, for the time it took to answer your petition. And, on a personal note, hope you are having a good day. Tony your account receive a chat restriction penalty that is intended to expire around 15:36 UTC 8th of March 2024. As for the reason, it is related with inappropriate communication that was reported .

Regards,

…"

Afterwards, I insisted on them providing chat logs which would prove the action was justified, but to no avail. They just repeated the same message like parrots, so I opened a couple of more tickets, this time without a single reply for days.

Hour and 10 minutes ago the account silence should have expired, but it hasn’t.

Naturally, I opened a couple of additional tickets, but it’s clear that I will not get an answer.

I was wondering did anyone else have similar experiences with them? What should I do? I do not intend to simply swallow being permanently silenced without reason and expiration.

I know there was no reason for the silence. I know the silence was set to expire and hasn’t expired when it was supposed to. And I know I’m being systematically ignored despite opening 6-7 tickets.

I have 5-6 friends on battle.net of which I speak to only 2 friends I know very well and none of them has reported me. They think I’m ghosting them because of this.

Thank you in advance for your help!

EDIT: The action has now finally expired!