Account banned and I don't have access to my email

My other account got banned for a reason I have absolutely no clue why, and I can’t access the email that is used for that account so I can’t even see why I got banned. I would ideally want to change my email for that account to my current one but the support is only sending me in useless circles not providing me with any useful solutions. It keeps saying to sign-into my account, but I can’t because I’m banned, then it says to check my email that I have tied to the account, but I can’t because I can’t access my hotmail because microsoft acts like it’s fort Knox and I can’t “provide sufficient info” for a email I created over 13 years ago and haven’t used for over four years.

In the end I just want to see why I even got banned, I don’t hack, because hacking just takes out all the fun in playing, and I’m not toxic. I just want to change my email address for my old account so I can resolve this ban, and I just want to talk to a real person not some automated email.

1 Like

Were you running the scan on battlenet too often? I heard some people got banned doing that.

Same thing happend to me man i logged on one day and it said account banned :frowning:

same i dont have access to my email :roll_eyes: plz blizzard :unamused: