2nd week of Queue issues with Diablo-IV beta

Wait around for 74 Minutes until it finally gets down to one minute.
Queued to log in… it spins around and then gives an error message about “timing out”
“Accept”
Go to the back of the END of the queue line and do this all over again.
Big surprise: same thing happens again!!!
3x in more than 2 hours and still not resolved.
Last week I wasted 6 hours to play for about 30 minutes.
So friggin’ lame!!!

6 Likes

Say it with me… THIS IS A BETA TEST… You are not paying for crap yet.

Last weekend was the closed beta for people that had pre-ordered the game.
So, not only have they paid for it already, they could have paid months ago.

Not that any of this matters, because this forum is for feedback about the Desktop Application, i.e. the Battlenet Launcher.

The right place for feedback about Diablo IV is…

well, time is money. You could be driving for doordash and making money instead of sitting around for 6 hours. In reality, you absolutely ARE paying for it- and Blizzard knows it. Imagine if they paid us $10 an hour. Guessing they wouldn’t want people doing nothing for 5.5 of the 6 hours they are paying you- instead they offer ‘early access’ mas a perk, then when you can’t login- you actually paid THEM for their errors…

1 Like

same thing here. I wish that blizzard would deal with this.

not true pre ordered as with alot of games this is the worst beat i have played in a long time

…. When did he mention anything about paying? And exactly, a beta, where they identify issues as players… play… but so far all we get in the way of answers is “oh there’s a lot of people, get ready to wait”. Maybe come out for air in between sniffing your own farts

Yeah, these queues are lame… When the game works it’s good, but i wouldn’t recommend anyone paying extra for the 4 days early access. What good is having 4 extra days to be stuck in a queue. I just wanted to fight one of the world bosses, but it doesnt look like I’ll get the chance. I got to do everything else on one character for the beta though.