Where is Joyous Journeys?

Yeah it’s active in dungeons, no clue what’s going on in the open world but I wish it’d get a fix.

its working only in dungeons, idk whats goin on with the outside world xp buff. But cmon blizz its been like 6 hours since maintenance :frowning:

i need my jj.

Love that this and the NPCs missing hasn’t received any attention and yet a post about not being able to spend money got a response in less than 2 hours.

1 Like

We all know where their priorities are at, its a shame.

We’re on it!

We’ve been working on fixing this all day. It’s a surprisingly challenging bug, but we expect to get the buff back on soon.

40 Likes

Thanks Kaivax!

Can you please make it 100%? Thank you!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update. Been leveling toons like crazy and was enjoying it!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the update hope you guys can get it fixed soon.

Can you fix the problem of not being able to enjoy JJ in the world? And all the NPCs on the ship’s quests have disappeared, and it’s been a full 9 hours

I’m thinking 100% for the next week and an item that grants 200% for 2 hours I have a quest log of completed quests standing by

Bad experience and bad bug fix!!
1 NPC is gone.
2 JJ is gone, does this need to be fixed for a long time?

What ship?

Orgrim’s Hammer

Can always log onto SOD :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve been working on fixing this all day????

It has been 14 hours since the maintenance ended

1 Like

Surprisingly, programming is a complex art/science hybrid, especially when you’re using a decades-old language that’s been iterated on hundreds of times, then repackaged to rerelease an older version rebuilt from the ground up, then iterated on a couple hundred more times to fix stuff that broke somewhere in that process.

4 Likes

Yeah wtf they need to fix this!

1 Like