Seriously? Ana buffs?

For the first time ever she wasn’t hard meta, and now you’re buffing her to be hard meta again?!

56 Likes

She’s already the most played support in high ranks. Not sure where this idea that Ana needed buffs came from.

23 Likes

It’s only the heal block that makes her the strongest (at least in Season 8 and before, not sure about S9)

What they intend to buff, thankfully, isn’t the duration of the Grenade’s buff/debuff effects.

1 Like

… they literally even said her pick rate is very high.

And insult to injury, they’re buffing the part of her kit everyone complains about.

Like… genuinely, I’m so sick of them saying “We’re listening to feedback!” and then continue to totally ignore feedback from every single source. OW forums are not the only place where Ana dominance and nade were griped about frequently.

43 Likes

Ana receives buffs and Mercy, who is worse than her on S9, receives absolutely nothing, it is a clown festival.

The right eye of the devs is Ana…

4 Likes

She’s one of the most played heroes in the game, hopefully this buff makes her more viable. :kissing_heart::nail_care:t6:

5 Likes

… but not dominant”

1 Like

Lets be real: We all knew this was coming.

And ya, i absolutely think the devs are absurd for this kind of nonsense. Heaven forbid Ana be a mid tier pick for longer than half a season.

I was genuinely enjoying the game more because I was finally seeing less of ana. She was still common, but NOT every game, both sides, all the god damned time.

I have no sympathy for the developers anymore. I dont care if i get in trouble for this kind of comment at this point: I am beyond frustrated with the blatant ineptitude of the developers when it comes to balance.

25 Likes

Yea and people say oh season 9 is soo good your just an idiot but as usual the devs listen to no one and do what they want. I seriously think it’s healthier for everyone to just quit this game and play something else. Something that will make you happy and not having to scream at your screen for the devs stupid decisions.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: :unamused:

I’m really getting tired of this one-eyed geriatric…

7 Likes

I could understand it if we were in an Ana friendly meta and she was putting up these sub 50% WRs, but we aren’t?
Like she legitimately could be a meta-shift away from viable, I’m not necessarily sure she needs more raw power when everything else meta is a (soft at best) counter to her.

1 Like

And to emphasize this further- Ya her win rates are on the low- but as the developers have acknowledged, shes still basically the most popular hero.

Just a quick check of T500 (in the americas), shes being picked by roughly 110~ players. Slightly more than 20% of the players have ana as one of their 3 most played heroes. Best players in the game, and shes hardly a rarity.

As far as we can see on public stats for the last month, in every rank, from bronze to Gm, ana is the most picked support. And again, shes the most picked support in a meta that does not favor her.

She is literally fine. Why the actual (deleted) are we buffing a hero that is being picked this much in a meta that doesnt even favor them? Why do the developers freak the (deleted again) out when ana has a LESS Than 100% pick rate 100% of the time with 100% of the teams in a match? Imagine what well have when we eventually do get another meta that favors ana- Right back to 100% pick rate 100% of the time with both teams.

This grandma has been omnipresent in pretty much every era of overwatch since her release. The game was literally better with her being “Average” for once.

13 Likes

“But muh winrate”…

Sigh…

1 Like

I’d rather have received 3 tap buff/revert than nade buff but oh well. I just don’t want to start playing ana like a healbot support.

90 Damage buff is kind of stupid too. Imagine randomly dying to nade because it does 90 damage now :joy:

90 Healing buff on nade makes sense since they didn’t buff ana’s single target healing. So I guess ana players can use her nade to burst heal their tank a bit more effectively.

6 Likes

Okay.

1 Like

It’s hilarious to me that Nade does 90 damage and JQ’s ult does 100.

17 Likes

Yes but, you see, nade is a much shorter cd and not an ult, so it makes sense that it would do 10 damage less.

-Balance team prob

14 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X09oxyIeGuY

Yes, because she is the most fun to play.

1 Like

https://youtube.com/shorts/sJ12c_GEJxs?si=cGiFg9G3LeT-Xn47