Endorsement Level went down

Level 4 for four days, endorsements, so I got disconnected, I get it I am not contesting a replacement by Blizzard BUT get kicked from one game and I am a level 3 just like that?

This system is full of $hit

Would love if someone at Blizzard could at least tell us why this is happening. Maybe we can do something to make it stop.

Same thing here, i went 3 times to endo lvl 4 then back to lvl 3 and again now

Nah endorsement is just broken. I literally was in the middle of getting 3 endorsements the other day and went down a level. like got an endorsement, went down a level then got 2 more. I have a screen shot because I couldn’t believe it. Bliz is being entirely silent about the issue. I’ve been constantly bouncing between level 3 and 4 on a daily basis. It would be lovely for them to tell us why we went down or how any of this works but they’ll just keep watching everyone be angry until Jeff makes a nice little video telling us all to try harder or just saying they’re scrapping it until they fix it. I’ve noticed that I still occasionally get a bonus 2 loot boxes though so just try to stay in the 3/4 range and just laugh it off the rest of the time is my best advice.

1 Like

Just happened to me there. Level 3 to 4 for no plausible reason. Wasn’t saying anything into match/team chat so it couldn’t be for abusive/bad language report. I wonder if leaving a match after the outcome is concluded but before the POTG/game cards pops up warrants level decay?

If leaving during POTG or cards warrants level decay, Blizzard is out of their minds.
The game is over at that point IMO. The second I see Victory or Defeat, the game is over. There is no more game. If Blizzard claims leaving the game early can decay the level, the system is even more screwed up and why they are not posting anything on this.
I think it is safe to say they know as well as the many of us who have complained, addressed, proven how broken this system is and why they are hiding right now.

On a side note, played 4 games this morning,
Game 1: 2 Endorsements
Game 2: No endorsements
Game 3: 2 Endorsements
Game 4: 3 endorsements (Then I go back to a 3)

And Blizzard won’t even understand why people are pissed off at these updates lately (not just Hero nerfs either)

Yes, it really is goofy. I agree that I did not notice this until after the Summer games patch. I keep going back from 4 to 3 back to four like everyone else. Blizz’s silence is pretty deafening.

Wow. I wasn’t aware that this was such a common issue! I had the same thing happen to me too. Was in a group of 4-6 in QP, in the same session my level went from 3 to 4 then a few matches later it went back down to 3 despite not leaving/trolling/whatever.

As it is, it’s already pretty disappointing that people in the region that I play in have mostly stopped bothering with endorsing teammates (it was only frequent during the first few weeks) and now our levels are being adjusted for no reason.

It must be awesome to develop software and have no accountability to your clients.

2 Likes

It just happened to me a few minutes ago as well. Was at lvl 3 then came down to 2 for no reason. I was just getting endorsements in the last match as well.

Same happened to me, and I need an explanation. The game before I got potg as Mercy… I went from 4 to 3. If I was reported by someone who didn’t exactly like that, I don’t really know what to say.
**I apparently also randomly lost level 3 on the forums, so I here’s the image I guess.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/8f13/f/2018/231/f/1/endorsements_by_prisinence-dckmv38.png

Just had it happen to me. I’ve been getting endorsements all day, I haven’t left any games before they were over.
Give me my endorsement level back!

Exact same thing happened to me they gotta fix this.

bump. level 4 to 3 4x with no bad behavior or breaks or anything :frowning:

Just happened to me too, went from 4 to 3. Pretty sure I wasn’t reported for anything. If that decreases that’s super lame, once you get to a certain level it should stick.

same. every second day i go to 4 and in match or two i get back to 3

Hey!
The same thing happened to me 15-20 minutes ago. I have reached level 4 last week, or the week before that. I was playing games and i was getting endorsements in almost every game. Today i logged in, played a quick game (was connected to a game that has already started), won it, got some endorsements too and logged out. Then when i started the game i received a yellow message in the chat window, informing me that my level went down from 4 to 3. Is this a bug and why i lost a level? I haven’t left a game recently and I wasn’t reported or anything like that? can someone pls explain why are we losing levels and should we contact Blizzard in another way?

Blizz are silent about everything, because they know the game is broken beyond repair.

I don’t even endorse as much as I used to, there is no point anymore.

Its a rollercoaster to toxicity.

1 Like

I went from a 5 to a 4 for no reason. I never leave matches, Im crazy polite and heal my bitt off every match. I havent been reported, I think.
Wtf I worked hard for that level . Over a thousand medals…
How many do I jave to get to get back to level 5, bc today Ive gotten almost 100 and nothing has changed.

Dropped from 4 to 3 today too for:

Wait for it:

Spectating my friend in another match.