Disable Voice and Text - Reports Have Killed It

i am real, but i got mutiple acounts

but then how am i gonna listen to the enemy supports complaining about me playing ball

1 Like

see mutiple acounts!

yes yes yes yes!! 20 times yes!

1 Like

you should hsve named your alt “poly” for roly poly

1 Like

i got 26, and even more overwatch 1 acounts

mkay…

So you are a troll that uses multiple accounts.

got it…

bye and cya never

2 Likes

Always in these threads, the OP always go mask off when pressed. They can’t even hide it properly

9 Likes

I’ll be playing today because you know what Blizzard value over all the LGBTQ+ stuff….Money.

They would trade all of their so called values (and have, I mean they lied to a playerbase and made them buy battle passes to then tell them pve isn’t coming).

So when anyone, if they use racist language, if they are homophobic or anything else when their account gets banned……they confirm a new sms for $0.15 or get a free simcard and then it starts again.

There is nothing wrong with being very cautious about the current situation. You are talking about a company that had all these sexual lawsuits…where are the jail sentences or fines? People were named and dismissed from jobs….but I don’t see anyone actually being charged with things?

Facts are this company only do things when they have to. If they get told to block trans flags on servers they will, they don’t say ‘oh but equality we must have these people represented’……no Blizzard will do what they are told because then they sell skins, battlepasses and keep their business.

Oh and for the record nothing I typed was homophobic, racial or anything like that. The only things I type are swear words followed by either someone doing an action I don’t like or calling someone out. They are 100% reportable so that is why the suspension has happened.

I saw it before that, “banter” was a dead give away :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Since the game’s release, I’ve never ever been muted, suspended, or banned.

So what is “game banter” really, I wonder. I have a friend who is legitimately toxic and he gets suspended for just that (we don’t queue together fyi). He also admits he is toxic.

I think players need to see that not everyone is your friend in the game, so what you think is banter may actually come off as passive aggressive behaviour to others.

edit: sorry, this wasn’t meant as a reply to you, but OP.

8 Likes

Ok, so I have an idea…

You can just not.

You do realize that people getting so upset over something trivial like a teammate doing something they don’t like that they lash out at them is an extreme display of hypersensitivity, right?

2 Likes

guys i dont know why im getting banned, I just keep leaving matches and being toxic

what do you mean it’s against the rules? do people even read those? free speech

4 Likes

From my experience, people that want to “banter” in games want to just be toxic to others while being free of punishments and being able to call themselves not toxic. Because toxic is something that they know is bad, and shouldn’t be allowed.

It’s basically when some tax frauds try to get scott free caliming that it wasn’t a fraud but “tax protest”…

Same here. They want to claim it’s “banter” and not toxicity.

3 Likes

That’s really good summary of all the OPs that make similar topics.

So you know why you keep getting suspended, but keep doing it? What did Einstein say the definition of insanity was again?

1 Like

Tbh I doubt they even believe that that sort of behavior is ok. They’re kinda just a troll, so idk if they even got banned or play the game.

1 Like

idk i learned it from mr vaas montenegro

I think that, too. My friend hasn’t said he was just bantering or joking around. He flat out says he was toxic and said unsavoury things. His suspensions were merited. At least he’s honest about his behaviour.

Find like minded friends and “banter” with them in Discord or something. What’s the point, other than seeking attention, to do it in-game?

And how do players have that kinda energy? I’m often too lazy to actually type in match. Let me just press M1 all game.

2 Likes

Doing same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

But I am 99% sure it’s apocryphal