Guide to Report Hackers for Auto-loss 2nd Place in Battlegrounds

Report full detailed info and take screenshots of the steps when noticed early to Hacks@blizzard.com

Please take notes to spread awareness of this frustrating issue with all players whom have dealt with this like I have SEVERAL TIMES. Its become apparent to me that it’s a hack and this is the guide line to keep out community safe to play and get these hackers out of here.

Take screenshots of name and players results of match ups when you’ve noticed a hacker early by hovering your mouse over their hero.

Things to look out for:

First thing you may notice regarding this situation is the hacking player with the hero normally shown in his match-up icon results shows the same hero icon normally the first match-up player they’ve face the entire game (i.e. Lord Jaraxxus in every fight)

You may also notice that the hacker will be at 1 tier only the entire match

They may also have 4 minions only on their warband the entire match

They would show as a faded icon of a dead player hero but their original hero still shows when mouse is hovered over them

Their HP will be at 0 shown as a dead player

They will remain gradually on the top ranking moving towards the end of each match or even top spot on number 1

Their HP will be shown during match ups are full health even though the match-up results shown they’ve lost in the battle but does not represent on each Round Up

When the top 3 players are remaining beginning taking screenshots of the remaining people before and during matches in case after defeating the 3rd player on top 3 it’s shown you’ve auto-loss on 2nd placing without contesting the last player 1v1 for 1st place

Links provided below for an example of what I’ve encountered during a battleground and I noticed it early on the whole ordeal.

Please prepare yourself and help blizzard eliminate these hackers out of the system so we can enjoy our games. Hope this is helpful. Stay aware and report these issues properly.

(Screenshots in this shows hacker in this case “Plumb” As Sir Finley)

Please type https:// in front of the link below or just copy and paste on browser and it should auto link image since I’m not allowed to post full link url on as a new topic

Pic#1
postimg.cc/p9pj7rkp

Pic#2
postimg.cc/hhk1FL7T

Pic#3
postimg.cc/HcfXgmjd

Pic#4
postimg.cc/y3c96GS9

Pic#5
postimg.cc/dLRdzzFc

Pic#6
postimg.cc/7Ch2Jh2q

postimg.cc/R6rZCZ1s

Pic#8
postimg.cc/wR2qk5CZ

Pic#9
postimg.cc/xXcmcqHn

Pic#10
postimg.cc/F1NJ0TcP

Pic#11
postimg.cc/YhSGsjdY

Pic#12
postimg.cc/3kskN1YF

Pic#13
postimg.cc/9RJXdY5S

Pic#14 (Defeating the 3rd Player Moving into 1v1 for 1st place Battle)
postimg.cc/t7KwrVqm

Pic#15
postimg.cc/fVKPT2x6

Pic#16 (Auto-Loss 2nd Placing without contesting for 1st Place)
postimg.cc/NLHPrf68

1 Like