Bug report Diablo 4: Login error 316719

Error Code 316719 appears after you get kicked out of the game to the character page. You are not technically logged out completely from the game just knocked to the character login page. After you try to log back in, however, it gives you this error message after a long pause. There is no way to report this in game anymore so I posted it here for your records. Aside from that game seems to be running fairly well. Not sure if this has been already reported, but figured I’d share it.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for the amazing game. Hope this helps you make it ready for game day launch.

19 Likes

I got the same thing. Now I’m stuck waiting in the login queue again for another hour. The game up until that point was constant stuttering any time I moved too, horrible experience.

3 Likes

Lovely. Just got this while in a big dungeon and almost at the end. 127 minutes queue!

Like the OP said you have to restart the game since it won’t let you back on a character.

1 Like

Got it 3 times now. 2 x 10 minute queues and 3rd time 40 minute queue. 10/10 going to wait again.

2 Likes

Yeah - same error here, 120 minute queue. What a great experience already. Thought these issues where cleared last weekend.

1 Like

Same error… 124 min queue in Sweden… Already spent more than 2 hours in the queue to get a 20 min of gameplay. Have to continue with the beta tomorrow

2h long queue, 10 mins of gameplay, error 316719 in the middle of a cut scene, 3h long queue… Really makes me want to buy the game (no)

1 Like

I got the error 316719 then couldn’t log into any of the characters. restarted game and got over an hour of queue time. Pretty pessimistic that after the hour I’ll get another error or the same one. The error is a server side error. Sucks being punished for enjoying the game that I would want to play the beta…

same error here first time was in a party of 2 i got kicked and wouldnt let me log back in
then just now same again but playing solo in a dungeon half way though and i leveled 1 min later boom kicked same error …back into a 39 min que :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
played all last weekend never saw this error once so somthing they have done this week has caused the issue

Same here, 3rd time this happened…

1 Like

Wait 30 min que get in game for 5 min booted and error the wait another 30 min same thing again happened 3 times yupp thx blizz wont be buying.

They are stress testing their tri-layered ques, it wouldn’t work if you could just rejoin the server every 30 mins you get kicked. But don’t worry, they warned us so its all ok.

just having the same here guys

This is the second worst beta i have ever played. The first i didn’t have to pay for!!!

Same here. It has done it another 6 times now after waiting through several 20-30 minute queues.

I have an idea!!! Lets all start twitch streamer accounts and just show the queue and error screens!

Guess what? You don’t pay for this one either.

1 Like

10 min queue and 5 min game play

1 Like

Same problem here … second time for me. Waiting over 2 hours to play now

im getting this now also ps5